Making your listing stand out is one of the easiest ways to quickly find a buyer on Exchange. An important part of your listing is the screenshots. These not only help your listings stand out but can also give buyers some important information about your business at a glance.
You should always include a screenshot of your storefront itself.
Exchange automatically generates a screenshot of your storefront for you. But, if you'd like to add screenshots of other pages on your shop, you can also take your own screenshots. To do this, you can take screenshots yourself (Shift-Command-4 on Mac, or Alt-Print Screen on Windows). We recommend adding full-page screenshots.
The easiest way add a quality full page screenshot to install the Chrome Extension Full Page Screen Capture. This extension makes taking great full page screenshots as easy as one click.
Once you have your screenshot upload it to your listing. The first screenshot you upload will be used as the primary image at the top of your listing.
Other ideas on what to upload:
- Photos of the products your business sells.
- Screenshots of customer reviews.
- A screenshot of your storefront on mobile.
- Screenshots of reports from outside Shopify. This could be Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, or anything else you're comfortable sharing.
- Advertising material you've created for your store. This could be ads you've created or screenshots of promotions your business has appeared in.