We want to maintain a fair and safe environment for our community of sellers and buyers on Exchange. To do this, we need your help in making sure that your listing meets our community's best practices. These are things that as sellers, we need to avoid including in our listings:
- Never include a link to a payment page or third party checkout in your listing's description.
- Do not use your Exchange listing to promote services.
- Only use Exchange's secure messaging.
- Do not include your personal email address, phone number, or any other form of contact information in your listing. Buyers should only message you through Exchange.
- Always have Exchange make account ownership changes for you.
- Do not encourage buyers to pay you with Paypal. Here's why.
- You can not list a store that sells products that violate the Shopify Payments TOS
All listings are subject to review by our seller community advocates. If your listing doesn't follow these practices, you may be asked to make changes.