Your store needs to be open and on a paid plan to sell on Exchange. This way, potential buyers can still visit your website to decide if they'd like to buy it. It also allows you to continue making sales while you have your store listed, helping you increase your chances of selling.
Articles in this section
- Shopify Partners and Exchange Guidelines
- Can my listing be featured or promoted?
- Why can't I choose a category for my store?
- Can I close my store and still list on Exchange?
- Can I still make sales while my store is listed?
- My store's revenue data is incorrect
- What happens with Pending or Reserved Payouts?
- Is Exchange successful?
- Is Exchange free?
- How is my credit card removed?