Absolutely! In fact, stores that continue to make sales while listed for sale on Exchange have a higher chance of selling. This demonstrates to buyers that the business is still active and healthy, making it all the more appealing to buy.
Articles in this section
- What is a Service Fee?
- Why you should only use Escrow.com for payment?
- Can my listing be featured or promoted?
- My store's revenue data is incorrect
- Is Exchange successful?
- How is my credit card removed?
- When do I begin transferring accounts to my buyer?
- What happens with Pending or Reserved Payouts?
- How are stores categorized?
- Why can't I choose a category for my store?