Absolutely! In fact, stores that continue to make sales while listed for sale on Exchange have a higher chance of selling. This demonstrates to buyers that the business is still active and healthy, making it all the more appealing to buy.
Articles in this section
- Shopify Partners and Exchange Guidelines
- Can my listing be featured or promoted?
- Why can't I choose a category for my store?
- Can I close my store and still list on Exchange?
- Can I still make sales while my store is listed?
- My store's revenue data is incorrect
- What happens with Pending or Reserved Payouts?
- Is Exchange successful?
- Is Exchange free?
- How is my credit card removed?