If your store has under $100 in sales Exchange automatically places it in the Start Store category. If this is the case, you won't see the option to pick an industry when creating your listing. But don't worry, the Starter Store category is very popular.
Articles in this section
- Shopify Partners and Exchange Guidelines
- Can my listing be featured or promoted?
- Why can't I choose a category for my store?
- Can I close my store and still list on Exchange?
- Can I still make sales while my store is listed?
- My store's revenue data is incorrect
- What happens with Pending or Reserved Payouts?
- Is Exchange successful?
- Is Exchange free?
- How is my credit card removed?